Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do it.





Reasons why I love blogs:
People can document their wonderfulness
People can inspire 
People can bring their lives to a screen
How you can be apart of all that...


I love hearing peoples thoughts, likes, loves, photos of pretty things, pictures of drawn things...
Blogs help people to be themselves in so many way and I love witnessing it all. Not saying that you need to blog to "express" yourself, but you should definitely find some other outlet to be creative about yourself. I think it's the most important thing to like who you are, so if you're proud of something you do or enjoy something you can, then do it. Otherwise you'll probably get bored...with life and with yourself...and thats a no-go. And don't tell me there's nothing you can do, because I don't believe you've tried everything. So don't say don't. Follow Richard Branson if you must and just do it






Some student blogs...