Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eat & Enjoy.



So whilst at the gym today, I glanced over what was a cheesy attempt to motivate us ladies of the image world, into the right direction of body image. All it made me think was... gawd, I love food. I seriously do. There isn't much to compare. Not only the eating of it, but also the making of it, and the "bringing-people-togetherness" of it. And any curves I have on my body, I put it down to...a memory. 



I mean, the last few days of being me, have meant; an empty bottle of vodka, an empty bottle of tequila (both consumed in Wonderland), a threesome visit to Dragon for yum cha, a romantic walk with frozen yogurt on cuba, an afternoon in the olive courtyard with delicious goodness and fresh coffee, a hung over devouring of wedges pizza, free coffee & espresso slice from the wonderful people of Vivace...and that's only the last 48 hours of my life...I promise you, I will forever live my life the same way...






Bring on the bbqs, boose, biscuits, bruschetta, and brulee baby...


Touché brother