Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stay in Magic.

2:40 pm. I'm out of bed. I haven't had the chance to sleep in much lately, so this day has been much awaited.


 And I swear something or someone is on my side because there is something so completely magical about today...I woke up...and didn't need to go to www.rainymood.com because the rain was already here... 


So with the gorgeous gloom of the clouds,  my fairy lights are able to have the effect that they only usually give when the dark decides to join me near the end of the day.


 Ipod speakers plugged in with a shuffle of Angus & Julia, She & Him, Janelle Monae, Marie Antoinette and Damien Rice...
one filter of coffee down...

and a sloppy cardie as my only attire. 

Sitting in my wonderful, wild flower patterned op shop chair, writing to you, whoever you are, telling you, it may have been the wonderful night been, it may have been the sound of a special friend on a 1:00 am call, or it could have been enjoying Courtney Place hot dogs on the wharf at 3:00am with real rain ...regardless, I'm telling you... today...
 is magical.